Friday, April 27, 2012

I got my hair dyed at a salon last year a medium brown with beige blond highlights.?

before it was a light mocha brown color(I`m a natural strawberry or reddish blond color,and was wondering if the current color I have will eventually fade out or will I have to have a professsional strip it out?Please give me some answers,I miss my natural color.



I got my hair dyed at a salon last year a medium brown with beige blond highlights.?

I am a professiona stylist........ go to the salon and have some more foiled in hilites put in ...... but in your natural color. They can start to intergrate your natural color back into the hair this way and it is the least damaging to the hair............. I am a color tec and don't recommend stripping the hair unless it is absolutely necessary ..... it is too harsh on the hair. Go and see the stylist that put in the other ones or find a good color tec and ask there advice........ they need to see your hair to give you the best advice possible..... good luck and don't let your girlfriends talk you into a home job ..... You will be sorry if you do.



I got my hair dyed at a salon last year a medium brown with beige blond highlights.?

have then dye your hiar close to your natural color and when your hair grows out it will belnd



I got my hair dyed at a salon last year a medium brown with beige blond highlights.?

The color will of course fade but it will not "disappear". There are several options for getting back to a your more natural color. "Stripping" is the most severe. Are you really wanting to go back natural or do you just want a change? Think about your answer and have a consultation with your colorist. Any hair color must be maintained. Natural strawberry hair is fabulous and difficult sometimes to re create without looking too pink and "hollow". It make take some colorist shopping around!



If you add your natural color over the existing brown you are going to be left with with burgundy in the brown and pink or apricot in the highlights. We often call this making mud. Like I said, shop around for the right colorist.

No comments:

Post a Comment