Friday, April 27, 2012

When dying hair permanently, at the salon in my case, could I ask for my natural highlights to show

I'd be going a chocolate brown.. just for a richer look for a change. And not just ask, have her do it for me;)



When dying hair permanently, at the salon in my case, could I ask for my natural highlights to show through?

Whenever I get my hair dyed I get foils done (I'm assuming it's the same deal all over the world...). They just take one section of hair and dye it, and then the section next to it is left natural, then the next is dyed and so on and so forth. So you SHOULD have a nice blended style - partly natural, partly dyed.



When dying hair permanently, at the salon in my case, could I ask for my natural highlights to show through?

i do hair n im not sure wat u mean by u natural highlites show thru. but if u are want jus a hint of color u can have them put in hi lites n low lites n leave some of u natural hair color. or u can have them dye u hair chocolate brown(my favortie) n put a highlight or highlite n lowlite to it....ect......



is really easy to dye u own hair from box or bottle u can buy at beauty store it is lyke 2 dolla at beauty store n u can get ANY color! u can even do u own highlites thay sell kits simple to use. i speak experience neva paid to get my hair colored n have been dye n highlight n bleach it since 6th grade.



goodluck nice choice choc. brwn



When dying hair permanently, at the salon in my case, could I ask for my natural highlights to show through?

Ask your hairdresser to put a semi-pernament colour on your hair. This will keep your hair looking shiny, and will show your natural highlights. Semi-pernament is the way to go if you don't want to have to go back to the salon every month to have your regrowth seen to, as the semi colour fades after 24 washes.

No comments:

Post a Comment