Thursday, April 26, 2012

QUESTION. so I bought a hair highlighting kit?

And on the instruction sheet, it says:



8. DON'T GO OVER STREAKS ALREADY CREATED.



I was just wondering, why though?



I mean if you keep going over the part of your hair already done with more dye wouldn't it make the color turn out better as a result?



QUESTION. so I bought a hair highlighting kit?

sometimes, it'll turn the color out okay.



but othertimes, the chemicals in the dyes will react, and you could come out with a weird color



so if youve already used this brand to create your already existant highlights, then go ahead



otherwise, i wouldnt.



:)



QUESTION. so I bought a hair highlighting kit?

when highlighting people often use bleach. overlapping will cause breakage. if it's using color, overlapping will make the highlights darker.



QUESTION. so I bought a hair highlighting kit?

go to: http://www.beautymonials.com - They have lots of tips on how to highlight the hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment