Thursday, April 26, 2012

I just dyed my hair & it was supposed 2 be like a dark brown w/ red highlights & it kinda tu

Buy a brown hair color with an ash tone. Then apply to hair, but only leave on for 5 minutes. This will tone down the brassiness. If you are to afraid to mess with color again, buy a blue toner (at beauty supply store) and a blue tinted conditioner for upkeep.



Good Luck



I just dyed my hair %26amp; it was supposed 2 be like a dark brown w/ red highlights %26amp; it kinda turned orange help!?

That sucks, just get a toner.. it tones your hair, %26amp; it will eliminate most of the orange in your hair, or tone it down to more of a brown, Plus to add to the toner get some



'John Frieda - Brilliant Brunett + The conditioner'



Good Luck! i was always afraid it would happen to my hair, and it did ahah but



Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment