Thursday, April 26, 2012

I went to a salon today to get my hair highlighted, but i've also been wanting to work there...

The big boss did my hair and i had told her that i had been in there 2 looking for a job and she was like "oh really, you should have asked me" so she took my name, number and address. Then she asked "Can you work after 3 and on Saturday's??" Do you think i might have gotten the job?



I went to a salon today to get my hair highlighted, but i've also been wanting to work there....?????????

You got the job...congratulations.....



I went to a salon today to get my hair highlighted, but i've also been wanting to work there....?????????

I think you might have gotten the job you should go back in and say you where confused with the anser she gave you and ask her to clear it up for you but on the other hand if she did not tell you a day and that she would see you soon she might just call you and tell you if you got a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment