Monday, April 16, 2012

I need help with highlighting my hair?

what is the best way to highlight hair yourself? i bought this kit yesterday and the kit has this cap you put on your head and there are tiny little holes all over the cap and you take the hook that comes with the kit and you pull little strands of hair out of the holes and that is what you highlight. has anyone ever used this kit? it is called clairol frost %26amp; tip. if you have used it, does it work good? thanks!



I need help with highlighting my hair?

I've used it before and the only thing i don't like about it is that i can't REALLY control what hairs and how many you highlight. when i did that i ended up not using the cap and using teh brush to highlight some strips of the hair, but thats kind of hard to regulate so if you've never done it i don't recomend. But the die works fine!



I need help with highlighting my hair?

I have only used the cap once. you cannot control how much hair is taken.nor can u control where it comes from. it works OK if you have short hair but if ur hair is long its going to pull n not look that good.

No comments:

Post a Comment