Friday, April 20, 2012

Shampoo recommendations for HOT PINK dyed hair?

Hello! I just dyed my hair, highlights on top and throughout, hot pink throughout and on bottom. The pink is REALLY bright and I dont want it to fade. I need recommendations for shampoos that will help me keep my hair as bright and rich as it is now. I currently use Biolage Color Care Shampoo and Conditioner but I am afraid to wash it with that, because I will be really upset if it fades.. HELP!



Shampoo recommendations for HOT PINK dyed hair?

the colour care shampoo you've already got is probably your best option- the company has designed the product to protect your colour



Shampoo recommendations for HOT PINK dyed hair?

Well if your using a semi permanent pink hair dye. Its going to fade no matter what. Any kind of shampoo will fade it. Your hair will stay bright for a while even after a few washes. but it will eventually start fading alittle bit at a time. You can't be afraid to use your shampoo and conditioner, because your going to have to wash your hair. the pink will start fading to a not so pretty color. You'll just have to redye it. Not a big problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment