Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Hair highlighting.. Help choosing colours x0.?

Hey guys.. I'm getting my hair done next week and am not sure what colours to get.



I have really dyed my hair Darkish brown so i was thinking maybe have light blonde put on top, or Black put underneath or just different shades of brown %26amp; blonde throughout?



What do you think?



Thanks x0



Hair highlighting.. Help choosing colours x0.?

depending on your complexion what would look best, if your dark skinned stick to the dark colours or if your fair skinned put blonde high lights in...



Hair highlighting.. Help choosing colours x0.?

I think different shades of brown %26amp; blonde is better..



Or a lighter brown, copper brown..



Hair highlighting.. Help choosing colours x0.?

try going with something like the 2nd one on this page: http://www.smartbeautyshop.com/acatalog/... (it looks classy)

No comments:

Post a Comment