Saturday, April 14, 2012

Coloring my hair??

ok so im goning to get my hair highlighted/dyed...but im not sure on what kind of color(s) i should do.



I definately want some blonde in...



some of my ideas are:



-died platinum blonde with brown (maybe dark brown or light brown) dyed underneath



-died sandy brown/blonde with lighter blonde highlights



-just geting all platinum blonde



- just getting all sandy brown/blonde



and thats it so far. but i want more ideas on what you guys think i should do. if you have links to certain colors i should get that would be very helpful.



what i look like: right now i have long hair thats a few inches past my shoulders and i have side bangs. im planing on just getting my hair trimmed... then i have tanish skin (im white but just tan) and darker gray eyes.



thanks a lot!



Coloring my hair??

since your already thinking about putting blonde on top and darker on bottom, ill suggest this:



putting a bunch of blonde foils on top (depends on what color hair you have) if you already have blonde hair then you only need some if your hair is darker get them all over



and put black underneath, trust me its so pretty



i have it :)



and the side bang, thats a plus with this hair color too :)



Coloring my hair??

Hmm...maybe tell us your natural hair colour first? ^ - ^"

No comments:

Post a Comment