Friday, April 20, 2012

Ever since i got my hair highlighted, it gets very poofy after it gets wet...?

im looking for new ways to style it



because as of now, the only nice way would be to straighten it, but ive straightened it everyday. and i want something new!



i want to make my hair wavy, but the only way to do it is to use gel which makes me hair crunchy and hard and also makes my face oily



my hair is long and comes up almost to my belly button



after i come out of the shower it is VERY poofy



any suggestions on how i can style it?



without having to straighten it?



preferably a wavy look or curly look without the crunchyness of gel. lol



suggestions please!!



Ever since i got my hair highlighted, it gets very poofy after it gets wet...?

You're going to need a really good anti frizz creme and prolly use a deep condidtioning about once a week. When you highlight it it dries out your hair. Try a good leave in conditioner too. My hair is always frizzy and curly I have to use those kind of products. I hope this helps.



Ever since i got my hair highlighted, it gets very poofy after it gets wet...?

There are many different ways to curl your hair.



Take your hair while it is wet and wrap a small piece around your finger, and then pin it with a bobby pin. Let it dry completely, or lightly blow dry it dry, and you will have beautiful curls.



Try using hot rollers than sleeping in them.



Or try curling a piece of your hair with a curling iron, spraying it with hair spray while in the iron, than release and you will have a very pretty curl.



Lastly, crimp your hair! It is cute and fun, It would take a long time for your waist length hair though.

No comments:

Post a Comment