Saturday, April 14, 2012

Hair Salon that can deal with people of mixed race in TO or surrounding area????

Can anyone tell me if there is a good hair salon in Toronto or surrounding area (York region), that is able to deal with people of mixed race? I always have such a tremendous problem, I have been to black hair salons-%26amp; they don't really know what to do or use harsh products/ harsh techniques; %26amp; salons where it is mainly white stylists, who seem so afraid to even touch my hair or assume i straighten my hair EVERYTIME, it is very annoying.



SOMEONE please help, I would really like to do something different with my hair (highlights-kinda what Jessica Alba had), since I have not ever coloured my hair before.



PLEASE HELP-THANKS.



Hair Salon that can deal with people of mixed race in TO or surrounding area????

Try Fiorio's. This guy rocks. You can even get a discount if you go to one of his teaching stores.



http://www.fiorio.com/mainsite/index.htm...



Academy prices:



http://www.fiorio.com/mainsite/pages/aca...

No comments:

Post a Comment