Friday, April 20, 2012

My hair is dark brown... what color should i do for highlights???

dark auburn



My hair is dark brown... what color should i do for highlights???

A caramel color looks good, you can layer it with a lighter highlight as well if you want to.



My hair is dark brown... what color should i do for highlights???

auburn would be sexy



My hair is dark brown... what color should i do for highlights???

Carmel or red, I also have dark hair and carmel or red seem to work the best.



My hair is dark brown... what color should i do for highlights???

blonde. cute! 閳?hope that helps 閳?br>My hair is dark brown... what color should i do for highlights???



light brown to dirty blond



My hair is dark brown... what color should i do for highlights???

Depends how dramatic you want it to be. I tried dark red, and they looked pretty good, but didn't last long. Chestnut/caramel would make good lowkey highlights.



My hair is dark brown... what color should i do for highlights???

My hair is the same color so right b4 i go back 2 school i'm going 2 get red highlights. red or redish looks really good on dark brown hair or u can go 4 a light brown but not blonde



My hair is dark brown... what color should i do for highlights???

Colors like champeign, auburn, or burgundy would work pretty well.



Hope this helped! =))



My hair is dark brown... what color should i do for highlights???

Try using an auburn high lite. AUBURN really brings out a brunettes hair color. You can also use natural Henna rinse.



My hair is dark brown... what color should i do for highlights???

lighter browns, please do not do the really-blonde highlights, these look fake and tacky! nice lighter browns especially around your face really soften up your cut. depending on your coloring, you might want to go for the slightly reddish highlights even.

No comments:

Post a Comment