Monday, April 23, 2012

Good shampoo/conditioner/styling products for highlighted hair. I also flat iron it frequently?

I want to take care of my hair because i straighten it a lot and i don't want it damaged. I also recently got it highlighted, so I want to know like what kind of shampoo and conditioner should I use? Brands and specifics please. Also are there any products to protect hair from heat damage while flat ironing? Right now I use Matrix but I'm just wondering. Tell me anything you know, please and I'll appreciate it sooo much! Thanks. :)



Good shampoo/conditioner/styling products for highlighted hair. I also flat iron it frequently?

I use the product called Redken. I LOVE it. I wouldnt use anything else. They have all sorts of kinds you can get. Their website lets you take a test based on your hair and it will give you certain products to use. I use the Blonde Glam (seeing I have blonde hair and its also highlighted) Works great and smells awesome! Plus, they have a spray its a UV spray its from Redken but I forget what its actually called, but its for flat iron and helps the heat not ware on ur hair! hope i helped!!!



Good shampoo/conditioner/styling products for highlighted hair. I also flat iron it frequently?

there are plenty heat defense products out there..i would try thermasilk or dove heat styling line products..you can also buy them for color treated hair which include highlights..dove also has a line for color treated hair

No comments:

Post a Comment