Monday, April 16, 2012

Hair Highlight help!!!?

Ill make this story short cuz i got to go in a little.Well a long time ago my mom tried to make me dark blue highlights and accedently made it green. It stayed like that for 2 days untill she changed it to brown again.So now I want to get red highlights (my 23 year old aunt is gonna do them for me) but iam afraid she'll make them orange.lol.Is there any tips that can help her prevent that??-Thanks Rai閳?br>Hair Highlight help!!!?



Make sure that you are buying the supplies at a beauty supply store. They will know which product to use to make your hair red and not orange. I recommend going to Sally's Beauty Supply. Also, make sure to keep the color in long enough so that it will be a deep red color and not a faded orange.



Hair Highlight help!!!?

i dont think its a very good idea to make your aunt put them on. i think its best that you should go to the salon and tell them to do it for you. make sure you use the corect suplies from a buety store. and always ask in the buety store if its safe and that what do you have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment