Saturday, April 14, 2012

Hair troubles..?

ok so. my natural hair color is a dark dirty blonde.. so its a little more brown i suppose. well this summer i got highlights that made my hair blonde. well i got my hair highlighted again last saturday because my roots were starting to show. only i had someone else do it. she turned my hair is ORANGE. ok well i hate it. and i want it back to its normal color. so would it be bad to get all dyed back to my natural color? would it make it worse? would my color be to hard to match? please help=]



Hair troubles..?

i had the sma issue except i died all my hair blonde. now my hair is brown. i wanted my natural color back though cuz the roots kept growing out and i didn't want to keep redying it. we got my perfect color and my hair turned black!! then it turned green!!! i was horrified. once we got the color fixed, there is still blonde patches everywhere. i am done messing with my hair so i am just lettting it grow out. the color we finally got my hair is just a shade lighter than my natural so they mathch pretty well. if i were you i would go to your local beauty supply store. talk to the clerk, cuz they have color away, stuff which you put in your hair and wash it out and it takes out shades of permanant dyes. that's what i had to do. just make sure you get some good shampoo. after i did all this to my hair it was wrecked. i started using Head and Shoulders shampoo and Tresemme Sleek conditioner. now my hair is just right. hope you get it taken care of. p.s. orange is n't that bad, try green!!



Hair troubles..?

Hair stylists have a color matching thing so all u need to do is tell her u want to see all the blond colors they have. then choose which 1 u want!!



Hair troubles..?

Think it will be tough to get it back to its natural color. But you can take this opportunity to select another color you like.



Hair troubles..?

yes u say your hair is naturally dirty blonde yes?



ok u need to dye your hair an ash blonde colour and then from that dye your hair matching to your natural hair colour

No comments:

Post a Comment