Monday, April 2, 2012

Highlighted / blonde hair?

I naturally have dark brown hair, pale fair skin, light blue eyes and med brown coloured eyebrows.



Can anyone help me find pics of heavily highlighted hair (so gives the effect of being blonde lol) but with a combination of diff blondes and / or lowlights (no red please)



I have found a few pics, but any pics of colour you can find for me (including your own pics if you want), that you think would suit my colourings would be good...just want a different perspective :) thanks alot.



Highlighted / blonde hair?

i think u shuld just bleach ur hair an ash blonde and get some dark brown streaks and low-lights all over the place that way ur roots wont be as visible when they start to grow in



Highlighted / blonde hair?

http://www.beautifulhairstyles.com/highl...



These are actually the only ones i could find that are kinda like what you are looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment