Monday, April 16, 2012

I want to dye my highlighted hair dark brown. HELP!!?

I have been highlighting my dark brown hair for almost 10 years. My natural color is almost black and I am tired of having to highlight it so often to keep the roots from looking disgusting. I just moved to a new city and received very bad service at the two salons I have tried so far.



Would it be possible for me to dye my entire head dark brown with products from Sally's Beauty Supply? Would the highlightes not "catch" and end up orange or pink? They are pretty light and damaged as a result of the constant highlighting. Anyone have any suggestions?



I want to dye my highlighted hair dark brown. HELP!!?

it will catch, but you will have to continue doing it every 6 weeks until the highlights grow out or you cut them off, because they are light there is no pigment left so they, dont keep hairdye as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment