Monday, April 16, 2012

What is the best way to tell your hair stylist friend that you don't like the dye job she did o

I just got done having my hair highlighted in foils by my friend whom has been highlighting my hair for years. Well, she basically made my bangs look like I have a permanent brown headband around my face. How can I ask her to fix it without hurting her feelings? I would be happy with her throwing in a few foils to make my highlights and lowlights less "chunky" and more natural looking. Please help! I have a huge party to go to on Saturday night!!!



What is the best way to tell your hair stylist friend that you don't like the dye job she did on your hair?

just be honest with her



What is the best way to tell your hair stylist friend that you don't like the dye job she did on your hair?

Never have your friends do your hair, unless it is free. Too much strain if things go wrong.



What is the best way to tell your hair stylist friend that you don't like the dye job she did on your hair?

just tell her it came out different than you thought it would and you want her to put a few foils in that spot, but tell her the rest is great, if thats what you feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment