Monday, April 16, 2012

I want to remove the remaining hair color from my hair(without having to dye it again)?

i had my hair highlighted last year. it looked good for a while but i dont really like it anymore and id just like to get my natural color back and remove the remaining dye away.



my hair is light brown and i had golden blonde highlights in it.



is there a shampoo, or natural solution that has completly or almost completly remove the hair dye and give me back my natural color without damaging my hair very much?



I want to remove the remaining hair color from my hair(without having to dye it again)?

If the highlights are lighter than your natural color (you said they were blonde and your hair is brown) then you can't wash them out--those bits of your hair have been bleached.



The only way to get rid of them would be to use a low ammonia/no peroxide hair dye (Like Clairol's Loving Care) this will target only the light pieces of your hair and make it look more brownish.



Other than that, you just have to wait for it to grow out.



I want to remove the remaining hair color from my hair(without having to dye it again)?

YOu would have to get your hair stripped at a salon. It's expensive, and does alot of damage to your hair.



MY suggestion would be finding a color close to your normal shade and dying over the highlights.



I want to remove the remaining hair color from my hair(without having to dye it again)?

I heard that prell shampoo fades your hair dye...I just bought some today and I'm going to try it out...I've heard this from alot of people and i'm praying it works! I wouldn't try using a hair dye removal kit or even stripping it because of the damage it does to your hair...also, dying over your highlights might not completely work, and you might have to choose a shade darker then u want for the highlights to come out...I would try prell shampoo first just because it won't damage your hair...Good luck!



I want to remove the remaining hair color from my hair(without having to dye it again)?

unfortunatly, highlights remove the color from your hair when put in, thus meaning that you cannot "strip" them out. The only thing u can really do is go to a salon or cosmotology school (i do not recommend d.i.y!) And they can find or make a color that matches your natural color and they will cover the blonde highlights with a light brown. Salon color doesn't damage your hair, it has many added nutrients and u can also request that extra protien is added for a few dollars more. Hope this helped.



I want to remove the remaining hair color from my hair(without having to dye it again)?

If you really "highlighted" your hair, then you cannot remove that. Highlighting means that you bleached the color out of your hair. Since there is no pigment left in the hair, the only option you'd have is to just color over the highlights with your natural color. Don't be afraid of color! Color doesn't damage your hair nearly as much as bleach does! Some lines of color don't damage your hair at all!



There is no shampoo or natural solutions to remove chemicals from your hair. All you can really do is trust the professionals to fix your hair. After all, that's what we're trained for!



Good luck!



I want to remove the remaining hair color from my hair(without having to dye it again)?

YOu will just have to let it grow out. It is hair DYE which means its permanent so there is nothign you can do!! I recommend dying your hair (the highlighted part) close to your natural color. But don't do the regrowth so that stays your natural color...just dye what was dyed before.

No comments:

Post a Comment