Monday, April 16, 2012

I am naturally a sandy/wheat blonde. I had my hair colored a darker blonde (with a red tone to it).?

Took my daughter (who has same color hair as I want) with me to stylist. She dyed my hair %26amp; highlighted at the same time. Dye made the base color DARKER and the highlights looked strikingly pale, almost white. Not what I wanted at all. She then highlighted %26amp; colored again %26amp; my hair turned out a bright pale blonde with a very brassy undertone (almost an orangey tone) at the roots. She tried again. Only this time she put on a semi-permanent color. It went back to being dark, where I started. She said the semi-permanent will fade and the pale white/blonde color will show thru and it'll look better. This was 2 weeks ago. I've been washing my hair like crazy to get it to fade. It's been 2 wks and is now faded a little and almost to my natural color (though still a little darker). Now, my question is this: when the semi-permanent color fades completely, will I be stuck w/that brassy orangey toned blonde color again? How can I fix now? Or later?



I am naturally a sandy/wheat blonde. I had my hair colored a darker blonde (with a red tone to it).?

you can try to keep up the color with a special shampoo and conditior.. color treated hair by reedeken or garnier... also.. get your hair re-colored when it starts to fade

No comments:

Post a Comment