Monday, April 16, 2012

I'm 15, tall, highlighted hair. Hair and makeup tips to make me at least a little bit pretty? P

I'm 15 years old,



My hair is highlighted, not natural.



Does anyone have any hair and makeup tips to make me a little bit attractive?



I don't wear makeup at all, it's a hassle and i dont know how to put it on properly..



This picture was about 10 minutes after i'd woken up, i hopped in the car and took it straight away, sorry if I look bedridden.



http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii147...



Thankyou for your honest opinions.



From a girl who's troubled about her looks.



I'm 15, tall, highlighted hair. Hair and makeup tips to make me at least a little bit pretty? Pic included.

Wow. If that's what you look like after you've just woken up then you must be beautiful. ^_^



Ok, so you want make-up ideas? How about this:



http://beauty.about.com/cs/marchbeauty/t...



Those are the best colors for your hair and skin color.



http://almay.com/pg/main/EyesIndex.aspx?...



Chose your eye color and click on it once you get to the website. It will tell give you very specific make-up if you want "intense" eye make-up that will either "Bring Out" or "Play Up" their color.



http://www.maybelline.com/mca/video-gall...



This is Maybelline's video gallery with tons of How-to make-up tips.



Hope I've been helpful!!



I'm 15, tall, highlighted hair. Hair and makeup tips to make me at least a little bit pretty? Pic included.

well maybe pink/red lip gloss...and some mascara since you cant seem to put make up on...and maybe wearing your hair up sometimes to show your face...sorry i think the color is too average you would look pretty with black hair andmaybe high blond high lights



I'm 15, tall, highlighted hair. Hair and makeup tips to make me at least a little bit pretty? Pic included.

Girlfriend...u dont look bedridden to me. And I dont think you need makeup! Except maybe some lip gloss that would make u sparkle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u go grl!



I'm 15, tall, highlighted hair. Hair and makeup tips to make me at least a little bit pretty? Pic included.

Girl, from what I can see....you are already a lot more than a little bit pretty. You have a VERY natural beauty look.....and males love that. All my friends are guys and I can't tell you how many of them hate tasting makeup when they go for a kiss.



Mascara would bring your eyes out, add a little "oomph" without going overboard. As would a lightly colored lip gloss. Other than that, don't fix what's not broken, leave well enough alone. You are very pretty.



I'm 15, tall, highlighted hair. Hair and makeup tips to make me at least a little bit pretty? Pic included.

you don't look bad at all!!! :D



Nor bedridden....gawd I wish I looked half-decent when I got outta bed :P



Only wear makeup if you need to, it's expensive and time consuming otherwise, I guess lipgloss can do wonders though...but only do whats comfortable and not an inconvinience...



I'm 15, tall, highlighted hair. Hair and makeup tips to make me at least a little bit pretty? Pic included.

mascara on top and bottom lashes with eyeliner on the top lip (very thin) you can do blue eyeliner too, that'd look so cute with your eyes.



you should do light blush and bronzer too. just very lightly though, you have a nice complexion.



hm... that should be good for daytime adn if you're going out at night and wanna spice it up a little add more blush and some lip gloss with eyeliner on the bottom lid and some colorful eyeshadow.



hopefully this helps =]



I'm 15, tall, highlighted hair. Hair and makeup tips to make me at least a little bit pretty? Pic included.

i don't see anything wrong with your looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment