Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Hair Styles..??

I have both blonde and brunette hair (highlights and brown lowlights, the underneath of my hair is brown) and it is a little longer than my shoulder's. It's naturally straight and thick and I have side bangs.



I am looking for different styles because I usually have it in a bun, or one of those half ponytails. I am getting really bored with it and I want some new styles.



I like the 1970's, 1960's and whatever is in now. I have heard of big soft curls but I have no idea how to do it. I



have those scarf headbands, that Nicole Richie wears and since I have side bangs it looks really good but I don't know how to style it.



--------------------------------------...



I have round eyebrows and I let them get bushy so I could shape them again, I have a oval face, should I go with an arch, angled eyebrows, flat eyebrows, round, or peaked? I read somewhere that people with oval face's can have any type of eyebrows??



Thank you !!!!!!!! :)



Hair Styles..??

Well, as far as curls go, for big and soft, I use a hair straightener no larger than one inch that has a tad bit of a curve to it on the outside. Take a one inch piece of hair (it works best if you do this by layer, and hairspray in between layers), and clamp the straightener firmly but gently towards the top of the strand, leaving about a half inch, roll it in a spiral as you slide it down the strand. You can use this instead of straightening. Hair spray each layer of curls, bouncing them at the bottom to give them some body. This style looks really cute with a head band or by itself.



As far as the eyebrows go, judging by the description of the shape of your face, stay with rounded eyebrows.

No comments:

Post a Comment