Saturday, April 14, 2012

My sisters' hair...?

My two sisters are gonna get their hair highlighted...



One has dark blonde hair and wants carmel highlights.



The other has brown hair and wants to have auburn highlights.



How would these look?



My sisters' hair...?

Oh I think that would look really pretty. I didnt think they could do auburn tho since auburn is made up of so many colors are you sure its gonna turn out auburn or will it be reddish? I have natural auburn hair and when like a fool i dyed it black i wanted to have the color removed and dye my hair to auburn but my stylist for 19 years says theres no auburn but a reddish that will be close. double check first or have them do a test strand first to make sure its what she wants. But if they can wow that would be beautiful. good luck. let us know how it turns out.



My sisters' hair...?

i think they should switch blond with carmal? carmal looks better on darker hair. have them switch and both should look great!



My sisters' hair...?

I think ur sister should have dirty blonde highlights on brown hair. Its very popular and cute!



My sisters' hair...?

very nice.



My sisters' hair...?

like this. a blonde with carmel highlights and a brunette with auburn highlights.



ps i think they are making a good choice.



My sisters' hair...?

I think they would look good. Sounds pretty.



My sisters' hair...?

I thank dark blonde wouldn't look that good with carmel suggest darkbrown or a lighter blonde highlights.......



Brown hair looks great with auburn highlights I have brown hair with auburn highlights and It looks really good.....



:D



My sisters' hair...?

like the ideas! lol they're cute, but not as trahy as platinum

No comments:

Post a Comment